Popular Posts

Friday 2 December 2011

Sexy Suit

Hi
well back again methinks i will tell about my latest clothing creation,it,s also a bit of a expose of my personality and what makes me tick.
Well a client of mine whom i have made several garments for asked me to make her a plain black shorty jacket and that was her only stipulation
I sourced the material bought enough plus a bit as is my way,i had it in my head what the jacket was going to look the only mystery was how i got there as once i am set to go i do not think about it over much and pretty much let all my learning take over,made the templates,cut the fabric and i started to pin the fabric  together i looked at it and thought gosh and golly plain init,well i don,t do plain so i thought i would add a bit of red ribbon between the seams a bit like pipping but not. Well i did it and it was a little bit fiddly but gottit in the end and dang me it looked pretty dam good but needed just a bit more,so i top stitched either side of the seam and that's it.
Well i made the jacket and when i had it finished i though gotta have a skirt to go with this so i made a rather lovely skirt to go with. So my client ended up with a jacket and a skirt very much not plain but she adores it and she still wants a plain jacket.I am going to try and post a picture with this.
You might like to check out my online shop at just click on the link below
www.etsy.com/shop/glenvilles

No comments:

Post a Comment