Popular Posts

Sunday 25 December 2011

Pain?

Hi
Here we are again Christmas day night,comes and goes,you might wander what that has got to do with the title,well so do i. Na not really gonna bring up something i was not going to bring up but changed my mind by something i saw on enstyle which is a fashion( ahh that word again.) website i am part of..
One of the girls posted a look,she looked lovely,and came from a very obviously affluent background in the USA and the Title of her look was bring on the pills baby,i can bring the pain.don't mean jack shit does it but it resonated on chord with in me so i am gonna spit it out.
I could tell her about lying in a bed,and your whole existence is filled with three things,three things your world.
one of them being totally immobile.not even to make a sound
another is right in front of you on the wall is a clock that tells the time,it,s gotta min hand so you can watch the seconds tick down
and the third is pain,so shockingly unbelievably painful you would have to experience it to get any handle on what it,s like and truly you don't want that..
So you see i could tell her about lying on a bed in a world of pain watching the seconds tick by knowing to the second when they will give me some more morphine to dull the pain a bit and also knowing that the relief gained will be short lived even shorter than the last one because the body is learning to cope with the chemicals and adjusts  and also knowing that they can not up the dose because you are on the maximum allowed they told me
I could tell her but i am not going to,live and learn
That was a very bad time in my life and it profoundly changed me for the better i might add,because i like myself now and i did not before that time
I had throat cancer my chances of getting through were stacked against me but i,m still here and loving,and living life  seven years later
Any way enough maybe i will come back to this,hope not
Glenville
If life is not fun then you are not doing it right

No comments:

Post a Comment