Popular Posts

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Missed that One

Hey back again,harder than it looks this writing a blog thee knows.
I have just completed making the most gorgeous mid calf frock coat and it does not fit me

Let me explain i have been wanting to make myself  a winter coat for a while now and well i know in my head what i want and i have been looking,well i got offered this fabric which is wool with silk and taffeta patches sewn on lovely but i was not sure i wanted it for myself but i bough and decided to make 2 coats different designs one i had done before and one new,well i have struggled bringing these coats to fruition shall we say in fact they are pieces not garments,now that i have finished one and stood back and looked at it,wah! its lovely and i wish it were mine but don't fit and cant make it fit.
The point is when i decide to make something it is usual for me to see what it will look like when it is finished but not how i get there,instinctive methinks.
Have a look

No comments:

Post a Comment