Popular Posts

Monday 5 December 2011

Clothes and all that Goes with Them

I am making a pair of lovely coats and when i have finished them i will post a picture or two here, well i have been working on them today and it struck me as how the clothes we wear cements and fortifies our conceptions and prejudices, I am a new comer to taking any care of what i wear and well my mother if she where alive just would not believe what her own eyes where seeing.
For example last week i was down the town and went in to a well known clothing retailer and picked out a lovely jumper that i had had my eye on and it was down in price so i thought i will have that so i picked it up went to try it on in the changing rooms to be told three times that it was a ladies jumper which i was well aware of because most of my clothes are ladies sizes because i fit very nicely into either a 10 or a 8 and quite frankly male clothing is boring which i am trying to remedy.Check out my shopwww.etsy.com/shop/glenvilles
Well got the jumper in the end but the assistant just would not have it that's what i wanted,it has happened before,i shall come back to this another time methinks
Stay Happy if you are not Happy then you are not doing it right

No comments:

Post a Comment