Popular Posts

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Gosh and Golly Holiday!

Holiday
well i am on paid holiday until the 2nd of Jan,that means i am getting paid for not working . Yea i know you know but it is a bit of a novelty for me as this is the first paid holiday i have had since 1990. Since then i have been self employed so no body paid me big big sob boohoo.And strange tho it may be but the world just keeps going around because the company that paid my holidays all them years ago is the same one that is paying me this time,goes around come around.
Well what am i going to do with this time,well i shall be making clothes i have got blooming loads planned,just gotta curb my enthusiasm abit and get stuck in suspend the thinking na that will not work i am already working on a dress and it is three garments away yet,so it,s coat,yellow suit? dress mayhaps
I really hope i am doing this right,but then it does not matter because i am enjoying life so much. And in with this lot i shall be posting looks on enstyle,so i suppose i better get a move on,fun,fun,fun
And this Fri evening coming i am going to a TV,s function in Torquay not really my scene but one of my clients is insisting on taking me so i,m going let you know how it goes.
Anyway check out my shop www.etsy.com/shop/glenvilles and have a look for me on enstyle

2 comments:

  1. Glenville you need to get back to the Craft Forum or start taking part in some 'blog hops'
    There are loads of fashion blogs out there you can follow and I'm sure you will get followers in return.

    Have a great Christmas and New Year.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ........ oh and enjoy your paid holiday :)

    x

    ReplyDelete